Cloud Solutions Consultant
Highly accomplished, well connected IT professional with progressive experience in technical consultancy, hardware and software sales, deployment, administration, support, and training. Exceptional ability to grasp complex emerging concepts and articulate them in an easy to consume manner. Industry expert in public, private, and hybrid cloud solutions with acute skill to recognize industry needs and trends. Exceedingly personable individual who develops relationships with key business leaders, analysts, customers, and sales channels. Master problem solver who rapidly identifies issues and offers alternative solutions to ensure successful project completion. Whiteboard Ninja.
ADVISORY SYSTEMS ENGINEER, 2013 to Present
EMC Software Defined Solutions – Philadelphia, PA
Product Specialist supporting Global Enterprise Accounts in the NY/NJ Division, execute new product enablement to account teams, key partners, and evangelize portfolio to strategic accounts.
Key Contributions include…
- Team Leader: Mentor new team members; key to developing product experts across the division; challenged others to take the lead in my absence; helped spotlight others’ successes.
- Sales Success: Closed some of the first deals with new products, converted accounts to reference customers; leverage product differentiation to secure deals in underpenetrated accounts; drive many large deals concurrently; leverage and manage resources to enhance scale.
- Thought Leadership: Frequent presenter at Executive Briefing Center, Corporate events.
SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER, 2011 to 2013
EMC – Portland, OR
Supplement sales campaigns and customer meetings through whiteboard
Key Contributions include…
- Strategic Account Lead: Top performing SE dedicated to large, strategic Mid-Market customers.
SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER, 2010 to Present
Steelhead Data – Portland, OR
Supplement sales campaigns and customer meetings through whiteboard discussions, presentations, and Proof-of Concepts to key individuals from Administrator through CXO levels. Lead powerful hands-on training for VMware, networking and storage solutions. Key Contributions include…
- Marketing Events: Key speaker at lunch-and-learn and trade show events. Leading events as a trusted advisor and forward thinker on Disaster Recovery, Data Backup, Storage Optimization, and Infrastructure Virtualization.
- Business Development: Strategize with owners and management to create innovative programs and product offerings in order to increase competitive advantage.
- Sales: Crucial to identifying customer opportunities, demonstrating solution benefits, and persuading in competitive scenarios. Quickly developed rapport to support long-lasting customer relationships.
MANAGER TECHNICAL SERVICES / TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER, 2009 to 2010
Tranxition Corporation – Beaverton, Oregon
Sold innovative user virtualization and desktop migration software to managed service providers, OEMs, hosted desktop providers, and direct enterprise customers. Outstanding communication skills through multiple mediums – web, guides, white papers, social media, video, and presentations. Key Contributions include…
- Launched V1 Product: Key to all aspects of V1 product launch such as public speaking at industry expert events, exhibiting products at trade shows such as VMworld 2009.
OWNER / TECHNICAL CONSULTANT / ACCOUNT MANAGER, 2008 to 2010
Keen IT Group, Inc. – Portland, Oregon
Led consulting engagements, interacted extensively with clients to define and solve specific business requirements. Established and maintained long-term relationships with clients; negotiated agreements and facilitated timely project completion. Key Success includes…
- Infrastructure Architect: Acted as a consultant to corporate IT for a Fortune Global 500 company providing best practices insight and design of systems management solution maintaining 150,000+ PCs and servers.
Sr. INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT, 2005 to December 2008
The Pinnacle Group – King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Proactively involved in all aspects of IT consulting, including sales and marketing, engineering, architecture, and design of solutions. Spearhead large-scale projects involving IT personnel located globally.
- Global SMS Infrastructure: Project manager and virtual team lead for global design and rollout of Systems Management infrastructure comprised of approximately 15,000 workstations and 1,000 servers.
- Distributed Infrastructure Consolidation: Managed project and virtual team tasked with consolidating Active Directory forest; scripted automated migration processes for 220,000+ users, which increased efficiencies 65%.
SYSTEMS CONSULTANT, 2005 to 2006
TechWise Group – Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Formulated innovative IT solutions for small to medium business clients.
WINDOWS SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE CONSULTANT, 2002 to 2005
School District of Philadelphia – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Promoted from role at Northeast High School in Philadelphia. Served as Lead Technology Consultant; led team responsible for delivering complete server and desktop enterprise solution.
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR, 2001 to 2002
AmeriGas – King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Education & Credentials
VMware Certified Professional 5.5, CCNA
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems & Business Administration, 2005
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA